The FuseDSM Non-Profit Forum is a group of members representing non-profits and associations who meet monthly for two (2) hours to discuss issues impacting their organization, creating a larger unified impact on members of our community.
*Non-members are allowed to attend one meeting as a guest. They must join the chamber in order to return. Dues for a 501(c) organization to join is $235/year. Or they can join just this group for a $50 annual fee.
- This is a benefit for FuseDSM members who represent non-profits and associations.
If you are interested in joining this group and are a 501(c) member or work close with 501(c)’s, please contact the chamber office: email@example.com.
- There is no charge for being in the group as a member
- A contract and non-disclosure agreement is signed to maintain confidentiality.
- Regular attendance is encouraged.
- Participation is not limited to the individual’s title or how many people attend within their organization.
- Members contribute one (1) win from the month.
- Each member gives a hot topic and discussion follows.
- One takeaway is given at the end of the meeting.
- Educational speakers are brought in for part of the meeting. Once the speaker is finished he/she leaves the meeting.