6 Keys to KEEP MORE OF WHAT You MAKE
The 6 Keys to KEEP MORE OF WHAT You MAKE: How Small Business Owners use the IRS tax code to SAVE on Taxes, Protect their Assets, And Build a Legacy.
There are so many challenges in business, aren't there? It seems that they never stop coming, and that they in fact, come faster and more furiously as time goes on..
- More businesses competing for what sometimes seems fewer clients
- Runaway inflation
- Wars between dictatorial titans - and defiant little nations
- Ever-increasing taxes…
- The list seems never-ending.
It’s enough to make people give up on running a business, throw in the towel, and just go get a job somewhere.
But NOT YOU!
No, you’re here in the trenches, battling the ongoing war of getting clients, delivering the goods, and paying the bills to keep the dream alive. You know what’s possible.
So you’re fighting the good fight, as it were, when tax time rolls around, and you’re shocked by the piece the government decided you owe. It’s a bit like running into “friendly fire.” You thought these guys were looking out for YOU. What gives?!
We’ve all gotten used to it though, so maybe it’s more like dealing with “protection.” You pay them, they take care of you…
Except they don’t.
And it’s time to take care of your future (or your client’s future) in a more proactive way. Most of us see taxes as kind of a necessary evil. We see the value in roadways, healthcare, even in politicians and the military.
If you are tired of feeling like you’re overpaying for the value you get back from your tax payments, listen up.. your life is about to get a whole lot richer.
Here’s what you’ll discover at this one-day event:
- How small business owners can keep EVEN MORE of what they make, paying less in taxes, and protecting their assets.. even better than they do now..
- Why the entity they use now might limit or even jeopardize all they’ve worked for…
- How this strategy is both legal AND ethical.. (it’s in the tax code)..
- Plus, how to get both breakfast AND lunch - on us.
- Ron Mayo - President, Pratt and LeFevre Corporation
- Ron Haycock - CEO Pratt and LeFevre Corporation
- Sarah Larsen - Small Business Attorney
- Keith Weaver - CSA/CFO Supervisor
- Marvin Crowther - Tax Accountant, Former IRS Resolution Specialist & Trainer
- Jeff Wood - CPA, CMA - Partner
Breakfast starts at 8:00 am!
- 8:30 – 8:45 a.m. Ron Mayo – Conference Introduction
- 8:45 – 9:15 a.m. Ron Haycock – Strategies for Saving on Taxes and Securing Assets
- 9:15 – 9:45 a.m. Sarah Larsen – Keeping Lawsuits From Shutting Down Your Business
- 9:45 – 10:00 a.m. Break
- 10:00- 10:15 a.m. Ron Mayo – The Importance of Building an Advisory Team to Help You Build Your Business
- 10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Keith Weaver – Finding Your Advisory Team and Making Them Strategic Advisors
- 10:45 - 11:00 a.m. Introduce others on the team
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. Marvin Crowther – The IRS Isn’t Your Friend: How to Keep Them Away
- 11:30 – 12:00 a.m. Jeff Wood – "How To Plan For the Future With Both Saving and Investing."
- 12:00 Ron Mayo – Close the conference, invite to lunch
Lunch: 12:00 - 12:30